Monday, March 14, 2011

Dear bloggers out there!

Sorry its been awhile since i posted last. So much has happened since i last wrote. My sis Linzer just had her beautiful baby boy Tanner. She went in around Friday afternoon on the 18th of Feb. She did all natural because there wasn't anytime for the drugs. Two hours later Tanner was welcomed into the world. He was 7 lbs. 7 ounces. He is absoutely perfect. I am so happy for her and Trevor. They are going to be wonderful parents. As for my other sis Katers she just moved to Colorado and is living with my parents unitl she gets back on her feet. She is now in a relationship with a guy that she met at the MTC and wrote to while on her mission. Im happy that she is with someone who treats her like she should be treated. I hear wedding bells but i don't know when the wedding will be. As for me i'm doing ok. There are moments where i break down but then i have to pick my self up and get through the day. In a few weeks i'll be in Idaho again for the baby blessing. I cant wait to see the whole family together. I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment